Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Week of 07/12/09 - Walgreens Plan

There are some good deals at Wags this week, but I'm not going crazy there anymore. I've got a LOT stockpiled... although we seem to go through toothbrushes like they're going out of style. Between the bad (yet sweet) dog and trips... we've gone through about 2-3 toothbrushes per kid the past 2 months) It's a good thing they were free!

SO... this week is about free (or close to)...

First... toothbrushes! :)

(the following are ideas from Jenny from Southern Savers.com on rolling your register rewards to keep your out of pocket the MINIMUM it can be this week! I'm out of register rewards, so I'm starting from scratch again... will see what I can do with this week's sales!)


Buy:
(3) Reach Toothbrushes

Use:
(1) B1G1 coupon
RP 4/26
(2) -$2 off coupons
SS 6/14

Total Due: $2
Get Back: $3 RR, you make $1 profit!


(I don't know if I have the B1G1, so my version will be...)

(2) Reach Toothbrushes @ $3
(1) Listerine @ $3
Use
(2) $2 off reach toothbrushes
(1) $2.00 off listerine coupon at listerine.com
Total Due $3 after coupons
Get Back $3 RR... making all the above free... we'll see if I can find the B1G1 Jenny used in my stash!
$3 OOP


$3 RR wyb (3) or more Axe Products at $4 each
Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2.7 or 3 oz.
Body Spray, 4 oz.

-$1.50 off Axe Detailer or Skin Contact Shower Gel, RP 5/17

Total Due $7.50 after coupons
Use $3 RR
Get back $3 RR
$ 4.50 OOP puts me at $7.50 OOP total


$10 RR wyb 2 Coppertone Sun Care products ($11-ish each)
-$5/1 Coppertone NutraShield, printable
use $3 RR
get back $10 RR
$9 due OOP makes total OOP $16.50 total

Not TOO bad for 2 sunscreens, 2 toothbrushes, 1 listerine and 3 Axe Body washes... especially considering that the axe alone would have been around $15 without a sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena