Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's a new blog... and a new purpose!

This blog is to share my wonderful finds and deals du jour.

I've been saving SO much money lately... and that's even considering we're hardly eating out anymore! I've bought my kids more snacks than ever (because we seem to be feeding lots of friends these days) and I'm STILL spending less per week than I would have prior to this system.

And that's not even mentioning all the freebie or near-freebie things I'm getting from the drugstores!!! I might be the girl in line ahead of you that you're rolling your eyes at due to the stack of coupons she has.... but I'm also the girl who just paid $1.25 for a basket full of stuff!

I couldn't do it without Jenny from Southernsavers.com who provides most of this info. All I do is put her plans into motion with my own tweaking. I'll share my plans/successes/failures here and hopefully my shopping strategies will help someone as much as Jenny has helped me!

I'll share my plans later... will leave you in suspense for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena