Monday, April 13, 2009

Week of 4/09 - CVS Wrap Up

CVS


3 - Huggies Diapers -
(PLEASE NOTE: diapers were for baby shower gifts!!!)
3 - Coke 12 packs
8 - Pringles
2 - CVS Batteries
1 - ColgateMax White Toothpaste (which I blew it by not giving coupon for!!)

$23.02 Out of Pocket

Savings $67.40 = 75%

another WOWZA! I think that was mostly from the baby gift savings.

I also have a $2 ECB coupon off my next purchase left.




I'm still getting the hang of being organized w/ my coupons and I'm re-working some of my current systems. I blew it twice with my CVS transactions this week. FIRST because I couldn't use my $4 off $20 since I didn't bring it with me when I bought the shower gift & cokes. The next time I came back, my total was under $20. I could have planned better for that. I blew it because I didn't hand the cashier the coupon for the toothpaste and didn't notice it until I was back in my car. I know i COULD have returned the item and bought it again... I just haven't gotten to the point where i'm totally comfortable with that (silly, huh?) I DID go back and get a refund when I was over-charged at Publix though...because that was their fault not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena