Monday, April 27, 2009

Restaurant.com - WOWZA!

It's another WOWZA deal...

this time for eating OUT!!!! The reason I started couponing in the first place was because we were eating at home... BUT at these prices... we're going to eat out some too!!

Restaurant.com sells discounted gift certificates for restaurants all over town (in Atlanta and far away from Atlanta). A $25 g.c. sells for $10. That's already a pretty good deal (even though there are some restrictions that say you have to spend a certain amount over the gift certificate)

WELL...

there is a discount code "LUCKY" that you can enter and get...

wait for it.....


80% off your entire order!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY MOLY!!!!! That's HUGE!!!!!

I just bought $450 in gift certificates for $38!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got gifts covered for several people, as well as some nice family dinners and last-minute dinners for the kids and me.

I made sure to pick places that didn't require spending more than $10 over the g.c. amount. That way our meal would be around $12 for the 3 of us to eat!!!! That's cheaper than fast food!!! Even with a generous tip!

SO... this was my find of the week, thanks to Jenny from Southern Savers who posted it on her website.

and I'm heading to dinner!!!!! Not cooking tonight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena