Sunday, April 5, 2009

Week of 3/29 - Publix Recap

Time for a shopping week-in-review. Most of my real grocery shopping was done at Kroger this week, but there were some good BOGOs (buy one get one free) at Publix and a few good deals at drug-stores too.

I'm still tabulating Kroger and the drug-stores, but here's the Publix summary of the week.

Publix Savings for week of 3/29/09

Here's what I bought...

1 - Lysol Cleaner
2 - Newmans Own Cereal (I've never tried it, but for less than $1... I'll give it a go)
2 – Muffin Mix
1 – Chocolate Cake mix (1.65)
1 – Chocolate Frosting (1.35)
2 - Publix Salad Dressing (penny item of the week)
2 - Baking Cups
1 - Eggs
1 lb apples
1 - Pam
2 - Fiber Plus Granola Bars
1 pint - Blueberries (5.00)
1 - Nesquick (6.00)
Bubble Yum (1.19)

$28.22 OOP (out of pocket) after sales and coupons

saved $22.97 = 45% savings

Note: I spent 15.19 on non-sale splurge items for Thing One who was with me... he needed some treats (like the blueberries, gum and Nesquik...and I needed to make cupcakes... should have waited a week for that...cake stuff is all on sale this week!) BOY did those extras effect my bottom line savings!!! I guess we save, so that we can splurge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena