Monday, April 6, 2009

Week of 3/29 - Wallgreens Wrap Up

I'm still getting the hang of the Wallgreens Register Rewards thing. I think it's a bit of a pain because you have to make multiple purchases, BUT CVS limits how many times you can get a sale price by tracking your Extra Care card... Wallgreens doesn't. So you can get the sale as many times as you like... as long as you're willing to go BACK to Wallgreens multiple times.

Here's what I found this week... and it was nothing stellar, so don't get your hopes up. :)

2 – Nestle Easter Eggs
5 – Soft Soap Body Wash
2 – Pringles
2 – Quaker Granola Bars
2 – Cottonelle Fresh Wipes
1 – Bic Disposable
1 – Chapstick
1 – Halls Cough Drops
4 – Cottonelle 4 packs

Paid $17.25 OOP

Savings of $52.69 after sales and coupons – 76%

I think it's important to note that I needed to buy the Cottonelle items and Easter Basket fillers. Those alone would have cost me $22.00. CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena