Monday, April 13, 2009

Week of 4/09 - The Big Wrap Up - WOWZA!!!!

So... here's the skinny for the whole week.

I did pretty good! AND didn't buy any oreos (did anyone notice that???)

Total spent out of pocket $73.83

Total Saved $155.88 = 68% (I am reading this in disbelief!!)

(AND I have a coupon left for $2 off my next CVS visit)


I'm working on the plan for this week, but it should be a fairly light one...unless there are lots of free things... and I'm not adverse to FREE! I've stocked up on lots of pantry items and staples, as well as replacing things that I lost when my frig went ka-put, but I do need fresh items this week that aren't usually coupon-y... deli meat, veggies and fruit, so it won't be a zero week, but HOPEFULLY will be a lot lighter than the past few weeks.

I'll post the plan later after I've perused Jenny's site!

Thank you Jenny from Southernsavers.com for all these wonderful savings!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena