Sunday, May 3, 2009

04/26/09 - Weekly Wrap Up - Final Tally

So... I did a lot of drug-store shopping this week and unless there are FREEbies next week. I am DONE with stockpiling our medicine cabinets (excepting a couple of small items that I think are on sale this week). I have some household goods that we're low on that I'll be watching out for this week (paper towels, cleaners, etc.) BUT the every-day toiletries, excepting a couple are complete!!

Here's the final tally for the week... I'm over budget this week, but was under before and don't anticipate going anywhere near budget next week.

Publix - $48.77 - to see full wrap up click here
Kroger - $6.67 - to see full wrap up click here
Walgreens - $58.78 (entering next week with $28 RR) - to see full wrap up click here
CVS - $36.96 (entering next week with $7 ECB) - to see full wrap up click here

Total OOP $151.18

Savings $484.48 = 76%


Monthly average $95 per week including eating out once a week! Stayed UNDER budget ($100/week)!! New goal... lower budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena