Friday, May 15, 2009

Week of 5/10 - Kroger Plan

It's going to be the week of meat and veggies for me at Kroger and Publix, but there are some other deals that I might or might not take advantage of... here they are (straight from www.southernsavers.com For the full scoop, head to her page. This is just a sampling of the things I'm interested in)

Carolina Pride Entire Line B1G1 Free
-$1.50/2 Carolina Pride Smoked Sausage or Smokies SS 4/19, 2/22
(makes Sausage $1.24 ea)

Oscar Mayer Meat Bologna, 12 oz, .99¢ ea
-$1/2 Oscar Mayer Bologna printable (makes it .49¢ ea)

Newman’s Own Pasta Sauce various types closeout $1.69 ea
(I'm hoping this really IS the price, but that it's not going away forever. I like this stuff)
-$1/2 Newmans’ Own Sauce or Dressing printable


Kraft Dressing $1.69 (everyday price)
-$1.50 off any Kraft Dressing SS 5/10 (makes it .19¢ ea)
-$1 off any Kraft Dressing printable

(If I have the $1.50 coupon, I'll buy some Catalina for my mom... if not, I'll skip this one)

McCormick Grill Mates $1 ea
-.50/1 off any McCormick Grill Mates or Rub RP 4/19, 5/03
-$1 off any McCormick Spice RP 3/15 (either coupon makes it FREE)

Could I buy any more of this stuff???? Seriously!!! I think I'm stocked up on the grill seasonings for quite a while. I just left this in here to laugh about it!



Pillsbury Toaster Strudels or Scrambles, 6 ct $2 ea
-.50/1 Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Cellfire e coupon (makes it $1.50 ea)

International Delight Coffee Creamer, 32 oz, $2.50 ea
-$1 off any size International Delight printable (makes it $1.50 ea)

(since we're moving the office and I'm actually going to be making coffee... I will buy some of this and try to pretend I'm at Starbucks every now and then)


Glaceau Vitaminwater or V10, 20 oz, $1 ea
-$1 off any Vitaminwater10 SS 4/05
-.50/1 off any Vitaminwater10 printable (either coupon makes it FREE)
(I can’t make the link cut and paste, but if you look at the Kroger plan for this week on SouthernSavers.com you’ll be able to click it and print the PDF
B1G1 VitaminWater 10 Save Money Save the Planet Booklet at Publix


Angel Soft 4pk Bath Tissue .99¢ ea
-.50/1 off Angel Soft Bath Tissue 4pk or larger RP 4/19 (regional ) (makes it FREE)
(I think I used all these coupons, but will double check)


Finish Dishwasher Detergent, 15-20 ct or 75 oz, $2.99 ea
-.50/1 Finish Dish Detergent printable
-$2.50/1 Finish Tabs SS 4/19 (makes it .49¢ ea)

If I didn’t use all these coupons, I’ll finish them up with this sale (no pun intended!)


Colgate Toothpaste, 4-6 oz, $2.24 ea
-$1 off Colgate Total printable or April All You Mag.
http://www.colgate.com/app/ColgateTotal/US/EN/SpecialOffers.cvsp
-$1.50 off Colgate Total March All You Mag.
-.75/1 or $1 off any Colgate Toothpaste SS 4/26
-.75/1 off Colgate Total Cellfire e coupon
(use e coupon with paper coupon makes it FREE - .50¢)

Other Sale Items

Kroger Gallon Milk, $1.99 ea (we are going through LOTS of milk lately…glad this price is still around!)

Tyson Fresh Split Chicken Breast .99¢ lb
Fresh Boneless Pork Loin $1.99 lb
Fresh 93% Lean Ground Beef $3.29 lb

I have lots of non-coupony stuff to buy, but we'll see if Publix or Kroger has better produce and deli stuff this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena