Saturday, May 23, 2009

Week of 05/17 - Weekly Wrap-up Publix

My big shopping trip was Publix this week... and I still have another run to make (since the sale doesn't end until Wednesday). I missed a couple of things AND I need to buy the fresh stuff that we need for the week. I ended up out of time before I got to that section of the store. I'll run by there tomorrow or Monday while the kids are gone and fill in the fresh stuff that my list lacked.

Here's what I DID get....

1 Dixie Paper Plates
1 Dixie Napkins
4 Carefree Pantyliners
4 Heluva Good Chip Dips
2 Philly Cream Cheese
1 6-pack of Aquafina Raspberry (couldn't find Dasani Raspberry... hope it's still around!)
3 Mueller Pastas
3 12-pack Diet Snapple Tea
1 Kraft Salad Dressing
2 Oscar Mayer Beef Hot Dogs
1 Curly's BBQ Pork
1 Gallon Milk
3 Kelloggs Rice Krispies
2 Aunt Jemima Syrups
1 Ritz Cracker
1 Wheat Thins
3 Kraft BBQ Sauce
6 A-1 Steak Sauce
6 V-8 VFusion
2 Snapple Single Bottles Green Tea (I don't like this stuff... hoped I would)

Total OOP = 41.72

Savings $117.31 73%

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena