Friday, May 15, 2009

Week of 5/10 - Walgreens Plan

Better late than never... these are the deals I'm looking at for Walgreens this week.

I'm coming into the week with a LOT of Register Rewards (RR) but they are in small denominations. Because they expire fairly quickly, I'm hoping to roll them over using deals that cost me nothing OOP and extend the life of my RRs. There are a few this week IF I can figure out a way to use the little $2 RRs towards the bigger ticket items ($8 and $6) without too many wasteful fillers.

Here are the deals (for the full scoop see www.southernsavers.com) Most of these come directly from Southern Savers, but I've added a bit here and there from other sites I'm reading now (www.slickdeals.net)

$8 RR wyb Iceland Health Omega 3 Fish Oil $8 – FREE

$2 RR wyb Colgate MaxFresh or MaxWhite toothpaste or toothbrush at $2.99
-.75/1 Colgate Adult or Kids Toothpaste, 4 oz.+, SS 2/22
-$1 off Colgate Max Fresh or Max White Toothpaste, SS 4/26 (makes it FREE after RR)


$6 RR wyb Roots of Nature Hair Care at $6
SoftSheen Carson
One Dollar Off Coupon - printable PDF from manufacturer's website
(scans just fine. I've tried it)
Strengthening Oil Moisturizer
Triple Repair Hairdress
Reconstructing Deep Treatment

(obviously I’m not going to use this one myself, but it’s another item which is free WITH a $1 MM and it can be used for charity. It’s crazy, but I’m doing it!)


Starbucks Frappucino 3 for $5
-$1 off Starbucks Frappucino printable
(makes it .66 cents ea)


Cottonelle Fresh Wipes 42 ct. $1.99 w/in-ad coupon
-$1/2 Cottonelle Fresh Wipes 42 ct, SS 3/29


Reach Prevent Toothbrush or Johnson & Johnson Floss .99¢ w/in-ad coupon
B1G1 Reach Toothbrush up to $3.99, RP 4/26
-$1 off Reach Toothbrush, SS 3/15 (makes it FREE) – CHARITY!!


AXE Body or Hair Care 25% off (body wash was $4.30 ish in store after sale)
Buy 3 AXE products get 1 movie ticket, buy 5 AXE products get 2 movie tickets
-$1 off AXE shower gel or shower tool, RP 4/05
-$1.50 off AXE skin contact shower gel RP 5/17

question is… do I want to pre-pay for 2 movie tickets with axe products? It ends up making the purchase around $15 for 5 items (using the $1.50 off coupons) and gets 2 movie tickets which would be around $15ish depending on the time so it’s break even on the body wash IF I want to pre-pay for a movie. I DO go to the movies, so this isn’t THAT crazy. Will think on it…


Not a GREAT week, but some things that I can give away while at the same time extending the life of my Register Rewards and that makes it a nice week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena