Saturday, May 2, 2009

Week of 04/26/09 - Kroger Wrap Up

I initially thought there was nothing I needed at Kroger this week.... THEN I decided that it had a lot of good stuff and I'd also use it as my primary produce/protein stop as well. THAT didn't happen....but I did still pick up a few good bargains. I'm hoping next week has good sales... I haven't seen the sale ad yet!

Here's the wrap up from this week...

2 - Honey Nut Cheerios
1 – McCormick Grill Seasonings (FREE!)
2 – Soft Soap Hand Soap
1 – Almay Eye-Shadow (30 cents!!!)
2 – Healthy Choice frozen meals
3 – Revlon Nail-clippers (free!)
1 – Sara Lee Bread

Total $6.67 oop

Savings 25.94 = 79%

I didn’t get the paper-towels (didn’t have the coupon I listed in my plan) and had to get a rain-check for the rice. 8 bags of rice is a LOT of rice, but it’s free and I’m sure that the food-bank can use it. I primarily WENT to Kroger to get that rice since it was free, but didn’t have time to finish everything. My total would have been higher with less savings since the rest of my list was more produce and protein oriented…. But it will just have to be in my wrap up NEXT week since I’m going tomorrow. I hope there are some good sales still!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena