Friday, May 1, 2009

Week of 04/26 - Publix Wrap Up

I do my Publix shopping on weekends. Their sale runs Thursday-Wednesday here, so that kind of messes up the "plan" posting at the beginning of the week and the "wrap up" posting at the end because I've already FINISHED this week's shopping by the time I'm supposed to post my plan (hi Kim!!! I think you're the only one reading this waiting for my plan! I can't figure out why you others are reading this anyways! LOL)

SO the plan for the week Publix-wise was what actually HAPPENED. I'll try to post my plan for this week's sale right after this post. I'm going to shop on Sunday (because I can get the penny item on Sunday)

(and taking NO kids with me to Publix... I stayed on track and did GREAT!!)

Ok... this list is full of weird stuff. I'm stocking up for summer, so don't think that this is a NORMAL week of food for us!!! I'm trying to follow Jenny's stock-up suggestions... which takes getting used to. Makes me look like a crazy woman when I run into neighbors in the aisle too! (wait... you'll understand... maybe)

5 - Yoplait Gogurt 2 for $2.79 (remember you don't have to buy 2... I only had 5 coupons!)
1 lb - Publix Turkey Breast $4.99
3 - Sargento Deli Cheese 2 for $5.00 (coupon)
1 - Fresh Express 2 for $5.00 (2 coupons... 1 store/1 manuf)
1- Marie's Dressing $3.49 (shouldn't have bought this... but I caved into a craving)
1 - Watermelon $2.87
1 - Mama Mia Pizza Crusts (like Boboli) 2 for $3.69 (coupon)
2 - Stouffers Family Sized Lasagna - YUM! 2.80 (coupon)
1 - Nesquick Chocolate Milk Powder $4.69 (a non-sale item, but a necessity)
3 - Jose Ole Chicken Taquitos 2 for $5.49 (coupon)
6 - Cream of Chicken Soup 5 for $5 (coupon)
2 - Oreos (not on sale... but yummy) $2.99
5 lb bag - Red Potatoes $1.97 (coupon made them 97 cents)
1 - 6 pack Publix water $1.98 (penny item)
6 - Skippy Peanut Butter 2 for $2.49 (this was a big score after coupons they were 40 cents each!)
10 - Kelloggs Pop Tarts 2 for $2.39 (after coupons these were 80 cents each)

Total OOP = $48.77

Savings $90.68 = 65%

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena