Friday, May 1, 2009

Week of 04/26 - Kroger Plan

I haven't been doing this long enough to see the cycles of when things go on sale, but I am seeing a trend.... a great week last week, means a lame one this week! I had SO many great deals at Kroger last week... I think I got spoiled. This week doesn't seem so exciting AND I'm stocking up on things so buying a lot of stuff becomes less and less necessary.


So here are the deals I'm considering this week... none of them essential, so if I skip Kroger, it's not a big deal, but I do need to get gas there (love that 10 cents off thing!) so I might run in if something on this list says "buy me" tomorrow.


Back to the deals.... all of these came from www.southernsavers.com. Thank you Jenny!!!


Healthy Choice or Marie Callender’s Dinners $1.88 ea
-$1 off any Healthy Choice Natural Entree printable - mine
-$1/2 Healthy Choice Meals SS 4/05 or printable - mine
-$1 off any Marie Callender’s Al Dente SS 3/29 printable - mine
-.50/1 Marie Callender’s Al dente shortcuts e coupon - mine
-.50/1 Healthy Choice Natural’s shortcuts e coupon - mine

1 Marie Callender's is .38 (e-coupon plus printable), others are .88 w/ coupon

1 Healthy Choice is .38 (e-coupon plus printable), others are .88 w/ coupon.

I'm out of frozen dinners for myself, so I'll see if any of these look good.

General Mills Cereal: Honey Nut Cheerios, Cheerios, or Cocoa Puffs $2 ea
-$1 off Honey Nut Cheerios printable (FF)

Cheerios for $1... WOO HOO!!! Buy 2 boxes of Honey Nut


Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain or Special K Bars $2.18 ea
-$1 off Nutri-Grain Bars Publix Yellow Advantage Buy Flyer
-$1 off Special K Bars Publix Advantage Buy Flyer
(both are manufacturer coupons)


?? i don't know if I still have this flyer! drats!!! I love Nutri-grain bars!!! And $1.18!!! MAYBE I'll run into Publix and grab a flyer AND see if there are anymore bandaid coupons or the Reynolds Wrap coupon (Walgreens deal) while I'm there!!!


Mahatma Rice 1lb .99 cents ea
-.50/1 Mahatma Rice RP 3/01 (makes it FREE)

Buy at Kroger instead of Publix IF I go to Kroger


Softsoap Hand Soap $1 ea
-.35/1 Soft Soap SS 4/26 (makes it .30 cents ea)

I thought I was all out of these coupons, but they keep putting more of them in my driveway! woo hoo!


Bounty Basic Paper Towels, 8 Roll, $4.99 ea
-$1 off any Bounty 6pk SS 3/29, PG 4/05
-.50/1 Bounty 6 pk or larger PG e coupon
(use together makes it $3.49 = .43 per roll...sold!)


Revlon or Almay Cosmetics Full Line 50% Off
-$1 off any Revlon Cosmetic SS 3/15, 4/26
-$1 off any Almay product SS 3/08, or April Shape or Glamour Mag.

Nail Clippers? maybe.


Honeysuckle Turkey Tenderloin B1G1 Free
Fresh Split Chicken Breast .99¢ lb

Kroger Chicken Drumsticks or Thighs .99¢ lb
Fresh Boneless Pork Loin, 3-5 lb avg, $1.99 lb
Tilapia Fillets $2.99 lb
Deli Rotisserie Chicken $4.99 ea

Fresh Strawberries, 16 oz pkg, $1.65 ea
Cameo Apples .99¢ lb
Large California Navel Oranges .49¢ ea

Kroger Gallon Milk,$2.58 ea
Kroger 16 oz Cheese, Bar or Shredded, $2.50 ea ($1.25 per 8oz **Stock up price**)
Kroger 18 ct Large Eggs $1.98 ea

Sara Lee Classic or Pepperidge Farm Bread, 20-24 oz, B1G1 Free - YAY! I love the Pepperidge Farm breads!!


ok... so maybe there are more things at Kroger than I thought. hmmmm. Might have to re-think my day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena