Friday, May 1, 2009

Well...

I'm rolling right along with my Walgreens plan. I've added a few tweaks to it... run into a few snags, but have done pretty well so far.

I'm waiting for ANY of the Walgreens I normally stop at (by the office or near my house) to re-stock their Nivea body-wash. This stuff smells SO good!! I want to stock-up while I have this chance. I'll never need bath-gel again!!!

(well... unless Gwen Stefani's Harijuku Girls line of fragrances comes out with a bath gel. I might have to spend my saved coupon $ on that!!!)

But I digress... I'm waiting for a re-stock of the body-wash and reading next week's sale ad to see how I can roll some of my register rewards into next week's deals! (they've already been posted on the forum at www.slickdeals.net under the drugstore thread.

I think you'll laugh at my plan next week. (but I'll leave you in suspense until then)


Note to self: ALWAYS re-check and make sure you have all your coupons before getting to the register!!!! (I spent more on band-aids today than I should have!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena