Saturday, May 2, 2009

Week of 04/26/09 - CVS Wrap Up

It was a week of necessities at CVS... and a week of indulgences.

Thing 2 luuuuuvs his Axe and it was an Axe sale this week... a really good one AND I had coupons. It's SO much more expensive than the FREE stuff I've been getting for myself that it's sort of hard to pay that kind of money for shower-gel, deodorant and shampoo.... BUT if it makes a 5th grader shower and smell good.... well, I'm all for it!

The rest of the week's purchases were stuff we needed and it was good timing for a couple of sales.

CVS is still not my favorite. I never feel like I'm getting a GREAT deal there like I do when I'm at Walgreens... BUT looking at the numbers here, I might need to re-think things.

Here's the final tally....

1 - Visine
2 - Shick Intuition
2 - Rimmel Mascara (both FREE! love that!!! I got this deal a couple of weeks ago too, so these are going to 2 teenage girls who will LOVE free mascara!)
1 - adidas deodorant - FREE!
1 - neosporin to go
1 - benadryl to go
2 - OB
3 - Dry idea (25 cents each!!)
4 - Axe Deodorant
4 - Axe Bath Gel
1 - ajc double issue
2 - halls cough drops - FREE!
4 - Rightguard Deodorant (met with approval of Thing 1... picky picky)

$36.96 oop

savings $112.78 = 75%

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena