Sunday, May 3, 2009

Week of 04/26/09 - Walgreens Wrap Up

I TOLD you I would get carried away with getting FREE stuff this week at Walgreens! I couldn't resist going back (again and again) for the money-makers (Nivea, Ecotrin and Bayer). I love Rembrandt toothpaste, so free Rembrandt was a good thing too (even if I didn't MAKE any money on it.... crazy that I'm thinking I should MAKE money buying something!)

I didn't plan my last purchases as well as I should have. I was in a hurry and didn't plot out how best to roll them from one purchase into another... SO I ended up at the end of the week with LOTS of extra register rewards that I'm going to have to roll into some good deals this next week. There are lots of deals to choose from this week, so I'll be fine.

Here is my final tally. OMG did I get a lot for my $$ (especially considering that a lot of this money was on a gift-card and didn't actually come OUT of pocket at all!)

12 - Bandaids
3 - Axe deodorant minis (these made Thing 2 very very happy... they're trendy)
2 - Axe shampoo
9 - Bayer
2 – caramels (filler)
1 – Cutter bug repellant
8 – Ecotrin aspirin
4 – Nestle Flips Chocolate Covered Pretzels (YUM!!!!!!)
9 – Nivea Body Wash - this stuff smells SO good. I've gifted it to a couple of people already, but the rest is going in my stash!
4 – peeps easter candy (12 cent filler)
11 – Rembrandt toothpaste
1 - snapple tea mix

58.78 oop (doesn’t include remaining RRs)

$255.08 savings = 81%

(28.50 RR remaining AND got a coupon for 2 free movie tickets)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena