Saturday, May 23, 2009

Week of 05/17 - Weekly Wrap-up Kroger

My Kroger trip this week was very brief and very focused.... and I forgot the main thing that I went for.... California Pizza Kitchen Pizzas!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Oh well. Life goes on without BBQ chicken pizza. My homemade version is much better anyways (but the frozen kind is faster sometimes!)

Here is the list from Kroger this week. Again, most of this list is going to the food pantry. I just made this pit-stop at Kroger to get the pizza... then I FORGOT the pizza!!!!!!!!!!

Here's what I DID come home with...

8 Kool-Aid Cannisters
4 Dial Handsoap

(it's not like this was the longest list in history... I have NO clue how I spaced out and forgot the pizza!)

Total OOP = $5.62
Total Savings = $29.08 84%

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena